Hi Vis Traffic Services
- Major and minor intersection works
- Dual- lane reconstructions and lane closures
- Traffic light installations
- Curb reconstructions
- Working with drainage & kerbing crews
- Working with road maintenance crews
- Working with road-specific contractors such as concreters and asphalters
- Working with street scaping crews
- Streetscape upgrades, landscape & pruning works
- Road reconstruction
- Emergency call-out work – (e.g. flooding)
- One-way to two-way lane conversions
- Road upgrading and preparation works
- Special public events – (e.g. Stadium events and large sporting occasions, Skyworks, Christmas Pageant, ANZAC Day parade, Red Bull Airshow, City to Surf, Carols by Candlelight)
- Regional road works
What can The Hi Vis Traffic Team do for you?
- Assisting your business to meet RAP targets or Indigenous Contract spend
- Facilitating Indigenous employment opportunities to end disparity
- Reducing environmental impacts by utilising our service delivery
Asset list at the disposal of Hi Vis Traffic:
Hi Vis Traffic has the following equipment to service contracts.
|2||Truck Mounted Attenuator|
|3||VMB Utes with roof mounted arrow boards|
|1||E-Stop Portable Traffic Light|
|Plant and Equipment|
|Trailer mounted flashing arrow boards|
|Water fillable type barriers|
|Crowd control/pedestrian barriers|
|Variable message signs|
|Specialised event signage|
We believe our most important asset is our people – the success of our business depends on them. Our people are well-trained and well-supervised. New employees are thoroughly screened, including driver’s license checks.
We believe that to achieve results for our customers, we need to keep our employees motivated to provide the best service available. Our employees are paid highly competitive wages; they participate in various incentive programs and are rewarded for a job well done.